Our 20th TLA includes practicing Thought Leaders, blended learning activities, and two major METC events.
This year our EdTech Leaders will provide professional development through their combined knowledge and skills. We'll focus on best practices for using technology as a tool that supports you with more effective and efficient leadership in your schools. Our academy is for all educational leaders, including superintendents, assistant superintendents, principals, curriculum or tech coordinators. Registration includes DigCitDay AND two days attendance at the METC Conference, including the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Luncheon and the Leaders in Education Luncheon.
• Enhance digital leadership skills through modeling good digital citizenship
• Learn about research based technology integration tools like SAMR & TPACK
• Develop a vision of how to use technology in your personal and professional life, including communicating with social media
• Model a 21st century leader in education, including communicating with social media & participating as a cohort member of an online portal
• Explore National Education Initiatives including the ISTE Standards, Future Ready Framework and Open Education Resources (OER)
• Develop an action plan for using technology in your role as a leader
• Expand your professional learning network of colleagues
- Presenting Instructor: Stephanie J. Madlinger, Ed.S.